We are not currently accepting applications.
VOLUNTEERS HELP WITH THE REPAIRS
Our A Brush With Kindness program allows unpaid volunteers to perform the work for our eligible homeowners. We use volunteer labor and donated materials to keep costs low.
Please make sure you meet the criteria and eligibility requirements below.
- Own and occupy your house or mobile home.
- Meet income guidelines for the current year.
- Be willing to assist with the work if you are able.
|Family Size||Gross annual|
- Print and fill out the application below.
- If the question doesn’t apply to you, mark N/A.
- Attach copies of the requested documents.
- Sign and date the authorization and release forms.
- If there are co-applications two signatures are required.
- If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance send an email to email@example.com.
For those needing labor AND materials, please upload or send copies of the following documents:
- Your newest income tax return.
- If you did not file taxes for this past year, please provide a letter, signed by you, that states you did not file taxes and the reason why.
- Your last 2 paycheck stubs or other proof of income.
- You last 2 bank statements showing all checking, saving, and loan balances.
- If you do not have a bank account, please write that on the application.
- Proof of child support and/or public assistance if you receive them.
- This includes SSI, TANF, Social Security, disability, food stamps, etc.
- Proof of home ownership.
- Deed of Trust or recent property tax receipt will be sufficient.
- Home must be in Weber and Davis Counties, since this is our service area.
- Must not be any liens against the property other than mortgage liens.
- Homeowner must be current on insurance and property taxes at time of repairs and through repayment period.
- Applicant must be a homeowner, must live in the home, and the home must be the homeowner’s primary residence.
- Home cannot be used in a manner that violates local, state, and federal law.
- At the time of selection, homeowner must intend to continue to reside in the home as primary residence for at least the next three years.
- Family must agree to continue to maintain the home to the best of their ability (keep neat, clean, and in good repair) so as not to reduce its value or that of the neighborhood.
Applications can be downloaded and sent to our Ogden office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit the application by mail, please send it to 3111 Wall Ave. Ogden Utah 84401.
**Las solicitudes se pueden descargar y enviar por correo a nuestra oficina principal O se puede completar a continuación en línea. Recuerde enviar esta solicitude a nuestra oficina principal por correo a 3111 Wall Ave. Ogden Utah 84401