I want to personally apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The Executive Director and staff had a consensus this morning about the upcoming Pickleball Tournament. Due to unforeseen and rapid changes in the weather, realizing the wind has picked-up and that the temperature keeps dropping for this weekend, it was a consensus decision to cancel the tournament and community event.
We want to be sure that our nonprofits, community members, and even our pickleballers are safe and warm. Everyone deems it unwise to be out for 4 hours in temperatures below 50 degrees and with wind.
We do plan on rescheduling our tournament hopefully in the Spring or early Summer (perhaps beginning of June). We would still love to have a partnership with you and hope we can reach out to you for this charity event in the springtime.
Thank you again for your support. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Maria at email@example.com